Tuesday, 24 May 2016

LO2 Understanding skills Needed for the role

Written Communication

In the role of an editor/artist written communication is very important as we would receive scripts and storyboards that we have to base our work on. I have had experience with both writing and following both storyboards and scripts in my previous units such as unit 46 and 41 in which we had to make a music video and a short film where me and a team had to create a complete set of pre-production materials to create our projects.

Verbal Communication

In the role of an editor/artist verbal communication is very important as when the artist/editor needs to be able to understand feedback that he is given by his superiors to change his work to the vision of the director. I have had experience of verbal communication when I presented my unit 41 short film to the band that we made it for.  They gave me their feedback and had me change a few things to how they thought would represent them better.

Practical Production

In the role of an editor/artist practical production consists of expressing the vision of the director by either editing footage or creating original content to expand the visuals of an idea. I have created products in multiple medias making different products with different techniques.

Creativity

Int he role of and editor/animator creativity is key to be able to do the jobs as you need to be able to fill in the gaps that haven't been specified by the director. I have used creativity in almost all of my projects as i had to create my own campaigns and products that I would later present. To my customers and take in their input.

No comments:

Post a Comment