Roles and Responsibilities
Through out our production for unit 41 I was the main editor in post production. This involved finding online resources, reviewing footage and editing the visuals/audio to complete the video to a standard the employer wants. I had to follow a schedule and a script/story boards to do that part of the unit.






This is the evidence that I did the editing. It is an edit log that shows the clips and audio cuts that I have made to create the final version of the product
.




These are screenshots of me editing the final video.
Undertaking of Additional tasks
Other than being the lead editor I have also contributed to many other parts of the production the other main one was to be the interviewer for our film which meant I had to follow a script and ask the band questions. I also had to just interact with the band in general to create conversation and to make more content and expand on the band in general.


No comments:
Post a Comment